Travel: Bachelorette In Barcelona!

13:38

I had traveled to Barcelona back in August for my sister's bachelorette party and we had booked a AirBnB in the area called 'Career de Mallorca', Which is just a walk away from the high street/train station.
During our stay we ate loads of tapas and the most amazing Paella at Roma Reial!

I would love to travel back there to Barcelona sometime soon!

I really loved the vibe there! It's very laid back and the weather during August was perfect! It was like i never left Hong Kong! Even better that it wasn't humid at all, which was perfect!
Though the next time if i do revisit Barcelona i would love to do more sightseeing and see if they offer  any outdoor activity!

Here is a few snaps from my travel (More on my Instagram) :











Love,
Kat

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Followers