M.A.C Indulgence!

07:04

Haul


It's that time of month again.. (and i don't mean the lady cycle)..
Where your paycheck comes in and all those items you've been adding to your "To buy list" can finally be yours!


4 x Pan colours / 2 x Pan cases / 2 x Lipsticks / 1 x Blush


Lustre - See sheer / Cremesheen - Crosswires $145hkd

Crosswires / See Sheer
I LOVE these 2 colours! 'See sheer' has become my everyday to go lip colour, its very natural but not yet like a nude lip. Great colour for pale completions without it being too over powering or bold.

'Crosswires' is a alternative muted red lip if you didn't want a sharp, bright red lip as it is more subtle and wearable. This shade is best described as a coral red.

I wanted to purchase 'Sunny Seoul' which is a BEAUTIFUL pink shade.. but i guess its a very popular choice of colour as it was sold out.. but next time! I will get my hand on Sunny Seoul!

Blush Sheertone - Peaches $185hkd
It is exactly what its called! :)
A peachy simple blush, no shimmer, no glitter. My everyday blush since i'd purchased this!





Naked lunch / Wedge / Print / Contrast $110 per pan / Duo pallet $40 each

I do regret purchasing Print and Contrast as these 2 colours i hadn't used at all apart from a swatched i did for this post.



Love,

Kat

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Followers