Rooftopping Hong Kong Skyline

11:50



If you've read my previous post, i had been craving to go rooftopping since my experie­­­­nce at the Ghost tower in BKK!
(And what perfect timing) James came to Hong Kong! He knew a few people who are (part-time) ‘urban explores’, and asked whether I would like to join him and his friends to go rooftopping.
I could not and won't allow myself to reject THAT offer! 

This being my 2nd time rooftopping and in comparison to BKK abandoned ghost tower, our way up was A LOT easier as we had lifts to take us up to the top floor! After climbing a short ladder which led up to the rooftop the view was just as exquisite and even more secluded, there were only one other person already there with his DSLR taking scenic shots.






                                                                           (Here is a typical shoe-selfie shot)


Love,
Kat
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Followers