Haul: Boots Drugstore

17:23

I will be returning back to Hong Kong after almost 2month of being back in the UK!
As a gift for a good friend of mine in HK i had bought Sleek's 'Oh So Special' palette for her, i was contemplating between the 'Au Naturel' but i thought 'Oh So Special' seemed more suited for her as there are more light shades. 
The colours are so pretty! I think i might want to buy this palette for myself also! 



What I thought would be a casual "browsing"ended up with Apocolips in my hand.. Swatched it, loved it and i bought it! No. Regrets!
I've been wanting to test this item out  for a while now, about a year? However in Hong Kong they don't sell the Rimmel line at all. Finally a year later i picked up Celestial! I am in LOVE with this lip colour! I will buy back up for this!  
Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial 
I swear by the Argan Oil! My hair looks so sleek and nourished :)

Here are a few other items i had picked up also:
#1// Botanics Radiant Youth Microdermabrasion Polish & Soothing Eye Make-up Remover.
#2// Argan Oil of Morocco
#3// Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot & Super Cat Liquid Black Eyeliner


Love,
Kat

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Followers