Washi Tape (Stationery) Collection

20:53

Hello everyone!
I've been meaning to share my Stationery collection with you all but it ended up sitting on the back burner for sometime and since then my collection has grown!

I've only started collecting washi tape and other cute stationery since last year so i can decorate my filofax and for my journal, majority of these items i had bought from the same place and if you're ever in Hong Kong and looking to buy cheap adorable Washi/ post-it/ Stickers/craft items, i strongly recommend you going into the Dragon Centre shopping mall (5th floor) in Sham Sui Po!
You can buy Washi tape at TYPO by Cotton On Or Log-On for the authentic MT range, however you are looking in pay aprox $40-60 per roll which is quite expensive!

This isn't my most updated collection as i am currently in the UK, spending quality time with the family over christmas and New Years!
Ever since seeing images of Filofax layouts, stationery and decorative inspirations on Instagram i've seriously been hooked to collecting and hoarding washi tapes and stickers! (Sad but true..)





I had bought these Deco Rush pens from random stationery stores, works beautifully as divers on my schedule.




Love,
Kat

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Followers